Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why hello 2011! Sorry I didn't stop by sooner

So things have been crazy guys, I'm not gonna lie.  The day job has been keeping me much too busy for my taste, but now things are a-calming down, so I'm back and can give my own personal spin on all things Equinox, WaterShed, Todd & Ellen Gray, food, wine, etcetera, etcetera!  Woo!  So let's get to it.  The biggest thing on our mind continues to be Sugar & Champagne.  I know it was the last thing that we talked about, but really this must-go-to event is just getting better and better, and it hasn't even begun:

1. All those DC Food trucks that you will wait hours for during the work week, will be parked outside the Ritz from 4-8pm, to provide you with your favorite savory treats. Can you say lobstah? Or mac 'n cheese? And they will be donating 50% of their sales to the Washington Humane Society. Holla!

2. So many of your favorite restaurants are coming to participate that it would be just a shame to miss it.  The full list can be seen here.

3. All you Top Chef fanatics may see some of our local competitors. (Wink, wink)

4. Puppies!!!

5. Bubbly!!!

I mean if the last 2 reasons don't make you want to come, then we may have to part ways forever. Tickets can be purchased here.

So besides that being in the forefront of our minds, there are a few other things that we are buzzing about.  Like the upcoming opening of the Watershed. Words like space flow, menu development, and event planning are being thrown around like Mardi Gras beads around here. It is a pretty exciting time and things are just going to get better. The NOMA neighborhood is just a great community and we are so excited to be a part of this "up and coming" hood.  Continue to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.

So for now I will leave you with those quick reminders.  I hope you all have a great week and keep an eye out for further story telling on this here blog.  ;)

-Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment